Climate Investments Report: Assembly District 7
California is a leader in green technology investments. This includes solar for rooftops, energy efficiency upgrades for homes and businesses, vouchers for zero emission vehicles, and investments in public and affordable housing.
Below are some investments made in our community:
Clean energy upgrades for residences and businesses: Total $25.9 million
- California Solar Initiative: $6.5 million
- New Solar Homes Partnership: $89,151
- Energy Efficiency and Solar Generation: $5.3 million
- Utilities Energy Efficiency: $12.7 million
- CA Climate Credit: $1.3 million
Zero and low emission transportation: Total $22.3 million
- Clean Vehicle Rebate Project: $1.4 million
- Hybrid & Zero Emission Truck/Bus Vouchers: $1.1 million
- Alternative & Renewable Fuel & Vehicle Technology: $19.7 million
Transit and Sustainable Community Development: Total $6.7 million
- Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities: $6.7 million
To learn more details about these climate investments and view an interactive map, please visit www.climateinvestmentmap.ca.gov.