*California is now vaccinating those 16 and older.
Where and How to Get Vaccinated
I know that finding information on scheduling your COVID-19 vaccine can be overwhelming and challenging. My team and I have put together a list of resources that will provide information on how to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine in both Sacramento and Yolo County. Please note that the availability of the COVID-19 vaccine and eligibility criteria are constantly changing as we progress through the vaccination schedule.
You can find COVID-19 vaccines near you here.
Sacramento County is coordinating vaccinations at various sites for eligible residents. Please visit the Sacramento County webpage for the most up-to-date information on vaccination efforts. Keep in mind you will need to bring verification to your appointment. If you have vaccination questions or need assistance in scheduling an appointment for the COVID-19 vaccination, please e-mail email@example.com, or call the SCPH COVID-19 Hotline at (916) 875-2400.
Sacramento County currently has drive-thru sites at these locations:
- McClellan Park
- Natomas High School
- Cal Expo
- Cal Expo is administering vaccinations by appointment only. To find out more information about when you can schedule an appointment to get a vaccine or schedule a COVID-19 test, click here.
- Veteran Vaccination
- Eligible veterans may contact the VA for an appointment by logging into their My HealtheVet account or by calling (800) 382-8387, select option 8. The call center is open Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Oak Park
- Open Fridays from 11am-2pm, by appointment only, call to schedule an appointment at 916-349-6980.
Yolo County is holding weekly vaccine clinics around the county for eligible residents. Yolo County’s webpage is updated daily with available appointments, which fill up fast, so continue to check for new slots to become available. You may also call 211 or their toll-free number (855) 866-1783.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kaiser members can check their vaccine eligibility online and schedule an appointment here.
- Sutter Health
- To schedule an appointment call (844) 987-6115 or sign in/ enroll in the “My Health Online” portal. The call center is open 7 days a week, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m., and Saturday - Sunday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. A representative will find a location near you and book your first dose appointment.
- UC Davis Health
- If you are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine, please log on to MyUCDavisHealth to schedule your appointment. Do not call the clinics. UC Davis Health is currently vaccinating patients at the UC Davis Health campus in Sacramento and the UC Davis Health clinic in Roseville. Get updates on their COVID-19 vaccine distribution here.
- Dignity Health / Mercy Medical Group
- Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group is actively contacting those who meet the criteria to schedule appointments. Learn more about their COVID-19 vaccine updates on their website.
CVS and Walgreens offer COVID-19 vaccinations onsite for residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities. This program is a partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We encourage members living in these care facilities to receive vaccines through this program. The Federal Retail Pharmacy Program is currently working with CVS and Rite Aid to provide the COVID-19 vaccine to individuals aged 65 or older.
Appointments can be made using the links and phone numbers below:
Scientists have yet to determine whether or not people who have received the vaccine can still spread the disease to others. Please continue to be safe - wear a mask and social distance - even after you've been vaccinated.